15 agosto, 2015


have you ever thought how life would be without you?
would people miss you and would they even notice you're gone?
would they look up to the sky and ask why did you had to leave.
I don't think my soul belongs in this world; I'm not quite sure if I even got a soul. but one thing I know for sure is that this darkness that's now taking over me, was always here; only unaware, only asleep.
maybe I do deserve all this pain and all this anger I feel inside. maybe I do deserve to go to hell and burn while every single person I've hurt watches and applauds.
I'm the weakest sunrise that earth has ever witnessed.
rain could easily make this burning flame fade away.
in a matter of seconds, I could be dead instead of just invisible.
perhaps that'd be the answer.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário