17 agosto, 2015

I just wanna come home to you. I miss the way you made me feel, like if I was so special, so precious. I wanna wrap my arms around you and hug you tight, close to my heart, and you wouldn't let go as if you were afraid of losing me. I wanna feel loved and wanted. I wanna wake up and the first thing I see in the morning is your smile. I wanna go to sleep and the last thing I see is your smile. I don't wanna feel alone anymore, I wanna make sure you're there and you're real and I'm not dreaming. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything or anyone in this world. I wanna discover this universe while discovering your heart. I don't want you to fix me because maybe I'm not even fixable, but I want you to complete me because I'm so damn empty.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário