06 março, 2016

I thought that things would turn out just fine/ but maybe there's no happy endings/ there's only an end/ maybe/ just maybe/ I wasn't meant to be/ or at least/ what I could be/ but I'm not sure what I was/ much less what I wanted to be/ some people were meant to be fuck ups/ and maybe/ just maybe/ I'm one of those people/ maybe the fact that no one is ever satisfied with me lead me to never be satisfied with myself/ maybe/ just maybe/ in this crazy world/ I cover my eyes so I don't have to see/ I like it better when it's dark/ when it's so dark you can't see/ because then maybe/ just maybe/ you won't ask about my secrets/ I thought that I needed someone to save me/ perhaps I just thought strangers could turn pieces of me into dust/ and no one would ever have to know/ maybe there's no future/ or no past/ maybe it's all an illusion/ 'til you open your eyes and see/ maybe the world has been waiting for you to see/ but I'm not ready yet/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário