14 outubro, 2015

I've forgotten how cruel people can be. I've built a wall around me for the past years because I've been hurt and let down more times than my total number of fingers. I ain't no angel myself and I know I've hurt people aswell but I changed, or at least I'm trying. 
you get what you send to the world and as far as I'm concerned love is the only shit I want to get in this life because all I've been getting is pain and let me tell you that it drains you and makes you want to quit life and I'm just tired of being tired and tired of all these noises inside my head that lead me to destruction. 
it's like I live in this big house with big windows and a great view but I'm trapped in this room like I'm locked and not allowed to see the sun rise and the moon kissing the world goodnight. 
I hate it here, inside these 4 walls but I like it outside, where those 4 walls are so distant from each other that you don't even recall that they're actually there. and once you get that tiny bit smell of freedom, you get addicted and no drug, no money, no pretty face can buy you happiness or bring you back to life everytime you're dying like this magnificent bird flying above the clouds high in the sky could ever do to you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário